At William Farmer we pride ourselves on providing an unparalleled service to our community. We aim to provide all options, cater to all needs, and support every family in the best way possible. Below we have listed just a few of the services we offer as a Funeral Home. By no means is this exhausted, in fact, it only touches on what we have to offer.
To learn more, please browse throughout our website.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
• Day and night attention every day of the year
• Trained staff to arrange funerals for city, country, interstate, or shipment overseas
• Staff and facilities to effect transfer from place of death as required
• Preparations carried out by qualified staff
• Liaise with funeral celebrants or clergy and co-ordinate funeral venue
• Arrange with crematorium or cemetery for reservation requirements
• Prepare and insert notices into the media options of your choice
• Contacting RSL, clubs, other organisations etc. regarding funeral participation
• Obtaining the relevant certificates from doctors or coroner
• Registering the death with Births Deaths & Marriages, who will then issue a Full Death Certificate
• Advice on the many aspects of funeral matters
• Advising Centrelink or Veteran Affairs pensions; also Transport Accident Commission (if applicable)
• Use of our chapels
• William Farmer Memorial Books
• Video Streaming is available at our Victoria Street Chapel at Eaglehawk, allowing the service to be viewed live anywhere in the world for those unable to attend.
• Prestige Funeral Vehicles, including hearses and coaches for families
• Grief Care (series of books sent to our families)
FURTHER OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO OUR FAMILIES:
• A wide selection of coffins and caskets to suit all personal tastes
• Arranging floral tributes of your choice
• Musicians including Pipers, Soloists, Organists etc.
• Availability of various flags
• Design choices of Memorial Books
• Reception Rooms and funeral catering
• Funeral printing and photo presentations