Providing more than expected…
At William Farmer we pride ourselves on providing a unparalleled service to our community. We aim to provide all options, cater to all needs, and support every family in the best way possible. Below we have listed just a few of the services we offer as a Funeral Home. By no means is this exhausted, in fact, it only touches on what we have to offer. To learn more, please browse throughout our website or contact us for more information.
Our Personal Service:
- Trained, caring and professional staff available 24 hours a day, every day.
- Facilities and staff to affect the transfer from home, hospital or a care facility to our mortuary when required. Preparation for viewing carried out by qualified staff.
- Liaise with clergy and celebrants and co-ordinate the venue requirements.
- Arrange reservations with Cemetery or Crematorium.
- Arranging flowers, printing of service handouts and thank you cards if required.
- Producing a DVD for photo presentations.
- Preparing and inserting notices into newspapers in Australia and overseas.
- Contacting various organisations such as, R.S.L., Masonic Lodge or others who you may like to participate in the funeral service.
- We supply Memorial Books as keepsakes.
- We can organise audio or video recording of the service.
- Video Streaming is available at our Victoria Street Chapel
- Bereavement Care
- Both chapels have state of the art audio visual systems.
- Both branches are equipped with modern mortuary facilities ensuring your loved one is looked after with care and respect at all times.
- We provide all facets of premium mortuary care. A qualified embalmer is available when requested or necessary.
- Our Eaglehawk branch offers a playground for young children.
- We service areas such as Heathcote, Elmore, Rochester, Raywood, Harcourt, Inglewood, Wedderburn, Charlton and surrounding districts.
- Obtaining necessary paperwork to relevant authorities for burial or cremation services, Centrelink, Veteran Affairs, TAC etc.
- Completion of the death registration for Births Death & Marriages, and arranging a Full Death Certificate for Administration of the estate.