William Farmer Funeral Directors is one of Bendigo’s most respected and professional funeral directors. We continue to guide and support families in creating fitting farewells for their loved ones across all faiths and cultures.
For over 150 years, we have been a trusted member of the Bendigo and surrounding community and we are now looking for a caring, organised and professional Funeral Directors Assistant to join our team.
Although no previous industry experience is necessary, the role requires a dedicated individual that can co-ordinate and handle a variety of tasks to deliver a high level of service to our families.
The role essentially requires:
- A compassionate and caring individual who can multi task
- Ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure
- Impeccable verbal and personal presentation
- Be outcome focused
- Excellent attention to detail and customer service
- A good level of fitness
- A current drivers licence
The role will include, but not limited to:
- Setting up for funeral services both within our facilities, as well as at external venues and cemeteries
- Providing support to our Funeral Directors and assisting them before, during and after the service
- Mortuary care
- The transfer of deceased persons into our care or to the Coroners Court in Melbourne
- Assist with the cleaning and maintenance of vehicles and facilities
- Being part of an after hours on call roster
If you consider yourself to have excellent communication skills, someone who is a team player, can provide the highest level of service and care and is looking for a rewarding career, please send your cover letter and resume through the seek portal.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 26, 2019 AT 6PM